Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Ron Amadon, and auto writer and morning news anchor on the MarketWatch Radio Network, based in Washington, D.C., has just published his best-of-the-end-of-the-decade list. Details of how he selected his list aren’t provided, except the reviews are for the calendar year, not model year. Fun to drive is also a high priority.

The list is succinct, pertinent and fun. Here it is with a comment about each selection:

Best sports car: Audi R8. Simply the best Audi ever.

Biggest surprise: Kia Soul, Nissan Cube. Auto styling goes cubist.

Cars of the year: Hyundai Genesis Coupe and Volkswagen GTI.

Best sedan: Hyundai Genesis. Smooth and solid at a good price.

Best family value: Volvo XC60. Nowhere will you find a smoother, more refined ride.

Best gas sipper: VW Jetta TDI. You will never know it is a diesel by driving it.

Proof that Detroit ain’t dead yet: Buick LaCrosse, Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon, GMC Terrain, Ford Transit.

Best “uber alles” car: Mercedes C63 AMG. After the AMG, I want to write OMG.

Comeback kid: Ford Mustang GT. The 4.6 liter V8 delivers 315 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 325 lb-ft of torque at 4,250 rpm.

Best green car: Nissan Leaf. Outstanding range of 100 miles and incredibly quiet.

Other notables: The BMW Z4, Mercedes Benz S400 Hybrid, Mazda MX5 Miata

Car I want to drive so bad: McLaren Mp-4-12C.

To read Rom Amadon’s complete article, visit: The best cars of 2009, including Cars of the Year - MarketWatch

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
That's the second list I've seen with the GC and GTI being named together... One of my buddies just picked up a new GTI, I guess I can't blame him for not getting a GC instead with the accolades the GTI has been getting too.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I have always liked the GTI. It's a little small for my big frame but always thought they were cool little cars

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FYI: I deleted the Blog comments by James Raia of the Weekly Driver, he was not pleased that his comments were re-posted on here and then no link to his site. Nice article list though, good to see two Genesis cars on Ron's list! :)
Oops, guess I need to pay more attention & post the links, didn't realize it would offend. :rolleye:
I will be more careful next time though, thanks for the heads up sabba.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
942 Posts
Oh, James. :gay:

:D

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts