Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now they are at 377,705 cars. If they sell another 30-40,000 cars in December they will not be too far off the total sales in 2007 of 420,522. In my opinion not bad considering the economy.

--------------------------------------------

HYUNDAI MOTOR AMERICA REPORTS NOVEMBER SALES

FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., 12/02/2008 Hyundai Motor America today announced sales of 19,221 for the month of November, a 40 percent decrease from November 2007 levels.

“We are still experiencing challenging times but believe that Hyundai remains exceptionally well positioned to confront these difficult market conditions,” said Dave Zuchowski, Hyundai Motor America’s vice president of national sales. “The Hyundai Holiday Sales event will continue to offer great deals for the month of December and we are proud of the fact that Accent is now the lowest priced and most dependable sub-compact car on the market.”

All Hyundai vehicles sold in the U.S. are covered by The Hyundai Advantage, America’s Best Warranty. Hyundai buyers are protected by a 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty, a 5-year/60,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty, a 7-year/unlimited-mile anti-perforation warranty and 5-year/unlimited-mile roadside assistance protection.

Hyundai Motor America, headquartered in Fountain Valley, Calif., is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Co. of Korea. Hyundai vehicles are distributed throughout the United States by Hyundai Motor America and are sold and serviced by more than 790 dealerships nationwide.

·
The Dude
2,118 Posts
I will throw in my guess that they sell 10-12 thousand or less cars for December. I've read a news article and seen pictures that the port of Long Beach is just packed with thousands of import cars that the companies are now paying the port to store there because they can't sell them. Sign of the times.

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will throw in my guess that they sell 10-12 thousand or less cars for December. I've read a news article and seen pictures that the port of Long Beach is just packed with thousands of import cars that the companies are now paying the port to store there because they can't sell them. Sign of the times.
WHo knows maybe they will sell more, they have a huge marketing push right now for their end of year sales. We will see at the end of December what happens! :) The Port of Tacoma is the same way, TONS of cars just sitting there.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Sale will increase with...

All Hyundai vehicles sold in the U.S. are covered by The Hyundai Advantage, America’s Best Warranty. Hyundai buyers are protected by a 100-year/1,000,000-mile powertrain warranty, a 50-year/600,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty, a 70-year/unlimited-mile anti-perforation warranty and 50-year/unlimited-mile roadside assistance protection.

You know this is not real.........hope anyone don't call Hyundai for my post~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.