Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
The Dude
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday I get an email from a girl i used to be involved with,I haven't seen in 3 years but have talked to off and on over email for the past 3 to tell me she is engaged and she knows what I'm thinking or going to say but that she'll prove me wrong. She wanted me to know.

Yet she keeps emailing me these past 3 years I don't get women?

Kind of a bummer.

·
Registered
555 Posts
She hasn't gotten over you.

#1- She's trying to make you just as miserable as she is because she's not been happy in her current relationship, nor has she been happy since you.

#2 - and she wants you to tell her off so she'll have a reason to be pissed off at you and be able to say that she never wants to talk to you again, and truly mean it.

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
She hasn't gotten over you.

#1- She's trying to make you just as miserable as she is because she's not been happy in her current relationship, nor has she been happy since you.

#2 - and she wants you to tell her off so she'll have a reason to be pissed off at you and be able to say that she never wants to talk to you again, and truly mean it.
^^Very good points...

now what Lord Calvert needs to do is figure out how to handle this email...

Does he read between the lines and tell this girl how much he still likes her??
Does he rip into this girl and tell her off for making stupid choices??
Does forget about this girl even though this girl has been on his mind for years??
Does he sign up for E-harmony?

WHAT SHALL HE DO?!?!?!?

I'm gonna start a real poll...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
555 Posts
^^Very good points...

now what Lord Calvert needs to do is figure out how to handle this email...

Does he read between the lines and tell this girl how much he still likes her??
Does he rip into this girl and tell her off for making stupid choices??
Does forget about this girl even though this girl has been on his mind for years??
Does he sign up for E-harmony?

WHAT SHALL HE DO?!?!?!?

I'm gonna start a real poll...
To answer that we will need to know if he does indeed stil like her, and has she truly been on his mind for the last three years?

Nosy questions, but he started it... lol

EDIT: Couldn't help but laugh at more of Google's ads... "Hairy Women"???

Ads by Google
Women Seeking Men
Women Small Business
Mature Women
Older Women
Hairy Women

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
To answer that we will need to know if he does indeed stil like her, and has she truly been on his mind for the last three years?

Nosy questions, but he started it... lol
Yeah Lord, do you still like her? and if so what are you gonna do?

EDIT: Couldn't help but laugh at more of Google's ads... "Hairy Women"???
As the saying goes, "There is a person for everyone"...

lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Well, actually now that I've thought a minute or two about it (well maybe a second or two), if she is evil enough to use something like this to make you miserable, then kick her ass to the curb. Don't give her a second though. Maybe easier said than done if you still have feelings for her, but she's not worth the brain cells you've used to think about this situation.

Not only that... but some women are evil enough to lie about getting married just to try to hurt you... she may not be getting married at all, just trying to see what your reaction will be. Don't give her the satistaction of getting worked up over it.

This is what I'd do... send her a reply to the effect of "hey that's great, I'm really happy for you". Try not to sound sarcastic. She's expecting you to be upset. Show her that she doesn't know you as well as she thinks she does.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
The Dude
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Lord, what did you say to her that made her say she's going to prove you wrong?
Well She got engaged to another guy 2 years ago and I told her then that your not gonna marry him because she would always tell me about stuff and I could tell she didn't really love him. Just like that time she writes me and says She is the happiest she has ever been and this is the one and it feels right. I'm always straight up honest with her I don't hold back what I tell her and have made her mad yet she still talks to me. We never did anything to hate or be mad at each other about we just couldn't be togother because of religous differences. I've known her for over 10 years. Its hard to have closure on something that never ended badly.

So yeah I wrote her back and pretty much said this (below) I'm waiting to see her reply. Should be good.

Sweet!!! Congrats!!! I hope your right. You know it doesn't really matter what I'm thinking. I don't really care if you prove me wrong or not. I haven't seen you in person in 3 years or barely even corresponded in the last year. We're pretty much strangers why should it matter to me or you?

There must be some doubt if you thought you knew what I would be thinking or going to say!

Is that why you wanted me to know so I can talk you out of it? Ha Ha!

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
^^^ Holy crap dude, that is harsh! That's going to probably piss her off, now it sounds like you just want to make her mad cuz you still like her even though you haven't talked to her much in 3 years... if you guys are strangers then why even email her back. Both you and this girl's emails has "MIND GAMES" written all over them. It's what you write when you WANT to get a reaction, good or bad.. just to get a reaction. That's not right man, grow up and be mature about the situation and just tell her how you feel without the sarcasim or snide remarks.

That's just me though...

:dunno:

·
Registered
342 Posts
I dunno, sounds like mind games to me also. Like she's trying to get any response from you (like Sabba said). I would kick her to the curb, but that's just me though. Save your time and energy for a person who will really commit to you and not just casually chat or email you, or plays mind games. Tell her to grow up, that should get her riled up good. :D

·
Registered
555 Posts
Well Sabbasaun, I don't blame him though, seriously. It's really shitty for her to keep contact with him all this time, just to wave it in his face about her marriage. Why would it matter to him? I mean, if she considered him to be a "friend", then she wouldn't have approached him the way she did about it... "I know what you're thinking and what you're going to say but I'm going to prove you wrong". I probably would have reacted the same way.

She apparently has absolutely no respect for you, Lord Calvert. I think that she's just trying to hurt you, because she has been unhappy all this time, but you haven't come to her "rescue". I don't know what religious differences you had, and it's not my business, but I think she has wanted you to compromise so that the two of you could get back together. Maybe she thought by making you "jealous", that you would do just that to get her back. It IS a total mind game, that's all. If you want to be rid of her, do exactly the opposite of what she's expecting or wanting you to do. Tell her how happy you are for her, no sarcasm (too late for that I guess tho... lol), then forget she exists. By continuing to email her back every time she emails you, you are giving her the satisfaction of knowing that you are still at least partially interested. You have to show complete disinterest... eventually she'll quit trying.

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Well Sabbasaun, I don't blame him though, seriously. It's really shitty for her to keep contact with him all this time, just to wave it in his face about her marriage. Why would it matter to him? I mean, if she considered him to be a "friend", then she wouldn't have approached him the way she did about it... "I know what you're thinking and what you're going to say but I'm going to prove you wrong". I probably would have reacted the same way.

She apparently has absolutely no respect for you, Lord Calvert. I think that she's just trying to hurt you, because she has been unhappy all this time, but you haven't come to her "rescue". I don't know what religious differences you had, and it's not my business, but I think she has wanted you to compromise so that the two of you could get back together. Maybe she thought by making you "jealous", that you would do just that to get her back. It IS a total mind game, that's all. If you want to be rid of her, do exactly the opposite of what she's expecting or wanting you to do. Tell her how happy you are for her, no sarcasm (too late for that I guess tho... lol), then forget she exists. By continuing to email her back every time she emails you, you are giving her the satisfaction of knowing that you are still at least partially interested. You have to show complete disinterest... eventually she'll quit trying.
I see your points DD and I agree. Lord needs to just cut ties and quit setting himself up for this crap. In my opinion he is also at fault if he doesn't cut ties. Which is fine, if you want to play the games, play them but don't get all mad or surprised if she plays her games.. That's all I'm saying. Personally I would just let her go, and move on. Life is too short.

·
Registered
139 Posts
stay single ignore the email and get it as much as you can while you can cuz once ur married you really wont understand women and it will cost you everything when you finally understand them and figure it out. or you live and learn

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.