Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got home from the portland international auto show and i saw a beautiful tsukuba red 3.8 coupe! the car is cool in pics, but gorgeous in person! this was the top of the 3.8 model with the tan leather and zf auto, and damn those seats are comfy! leather is soft, int looks great and well laid out... didn't look really close, not much time (i was with hyundai haters anything i said to them about the car didn't matter) but i am goin back sunday to get more pics and spend some more time with that beauty!

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
top of the 3.8 model with the tan leather and zf auto, and damn those seats are comfy! leather is soft, int looks great and well laid out... didn't look really close, not much time (i was with hyundai haters anything i said to them about the car didn't matter) but i am goin back sunday to get more pics and spend some more time with that beauty!
mtbiker, we just got back from the show.. unless they changed out the car, the red Coupe was the 6 speed manual not the ZF auto. This was also not the Track Model but the premium model (it didn't have the Brembo brakes).

We also spoke with one of the HMA sales reps and asked about pricing... he basically couldn't say specifics but mentioned that they were targetting G37 buyers at Mitsubishi eclipes prices... so to me that is saying for the V6 base price are going to start in the mid-20's... I then told him that many are expecting lower prices because of the "most affordable 300hp rwd sports car" comment that Hyundai has often touted. Then I mentioned that the base V6 Camaro will have 300hp and start out under $23g. He wasn't aware of this and said he would relay the info about the members expecting a lower price and about the Camaro pricing to Hyundai.. Who knows maybe we'll see some adjustments in pricing next week when official pricing is announced. Pictures of the show will be posted up in the pics section later..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
hmm i was sure it was the auto, dunno-so many cars there, i knew it wasnt a track, i also looked for the brembos ... what did you think of the camaro they had out there?? base model is UGLY!!! no wonder its so cheap...
omg the base Camaro is a POS!!! we got some pics we're gonna put up in a bit.. but the wheels alone made us go, WTF.. you really can NOT compare the base v6 camaro and the base Gcoupe, night and day difference in quality and value.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
omg the base Camaro is a POS!!! we got some pics we're gonna put up in a bit.. but the wheels alone made us go, WTF.. you really can NOT compare the base v6 camaro and the base Gcoupe, night and day difference in quality and value.
That is good to know. Lets hope they can get the V6 Coupe down below the V8 Camaro pricing.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Yeah the Camaro was pretty bad looking. I couldn't believe how cheap the interior, wheels and dash looked. Literally the wheels looked like spare tires with a grey rim to them. The interior was cheapo plastic material and the dash was too retro looking, it looked cheap and old inside. Sabba and I were laughing at how bad it was. Anybody who's thinking of getting the Camaro should do themselves a favor and compare it to the Genesis coupe first. At least make an edjucated purchase.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i didn't get a chance to go back up there today, we'll have to check out sabbas pics, IF THEY EVER GET POSTED!!! jk ... i saw the camaro pics, they actually look better than seein the car in person... it was bad, everyone should check out those pics... when i saw the car sittin ther, a piece of me died :-(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.