Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Clutch-Explodes-In-A_723522.htm]Clutch Explodes In A Racecar - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

Drag clutches have to handle massive amounts of power, and when they fail, it's totally epic. This one totally explodes at the start of a race, and it makes us glad we've never seen this happen first-hand. Can you imagine what it'd be like to be this driver?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
942 Posts
That sucks.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Sounded like something off of star trek. Our force field is critical captain I don't thin she can take another one!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Sounded like something off of star trek. Our force field is critical captain I don't thin she can take another one!
Hahahaha +1 I was thinking that too.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Thats why they have missle shields, kevlar blankets and scatter shields all over the insides and outsides of those motors, transmissions and rearends!

When that shit goes... IT GOES BIG! lol

·
Registered
539 Posts
You should see over speed tests on jet engines .... the turbine stages sometimes go through the airplane and come out the other side ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
it happen to me in my rx7.. into 2nd gear at 9k clutch let go. im lucky to have my toes on my right foot. sevral slices in the floor, bellhosing gone,thru the hood, it just cut thru everything.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so... what do you have to do to get to that point? :dunno:
Alot of power & the ability for the tire to hook up. Then the weakest link between that power (engine) & the ground, is going to give up. In this case it was the clutch. Sometimes the tires break loose, other times the drive shaft comes apart (U-joints usually), you may even get lucky & hook up w/o anything breaking hopefully logging a quick time.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 16 of 16 Posts