Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a very good amount on my income tax right on time for when the Genesis coupe arrives. Maybe some are in my position but its gtreat timing.

·
Registered
105 Posts
unfortunately most of my money last year was made in contracting, so i actually have taxes to pay... thank god my good friend is a CPA and i gave him a good 20% of each check so i have a healthy reserve to pay what i owe xD

still, i am quite jealous of you all...

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
I just bought a house in December, and they have the $7500 firt-time home buyer's credit. It's basically a 0-interest loan that I will pay back over 15yrs. But the way I see it... that's $7500 worth of interest I DON'T have to pay. I also claimed 0 exemptions throughout the year in anticipation for this car.... Oh, I can't wait

·
Registered
50 Posts
Well the way I see it is, if I claim 0, I get a big check in February (cause I always do my taxes early with turbotax and DD). I ALWAYS have something I need to pay for thats due right around that time and, once I get out of credit card hell, it'll be like second christmas haha. Im using my return to stay afloat because I'm still looking for a job (just out of college).

·
Registered
126 Posts
I've been breaking about even, last couple of years paying a small amount (around $100) As the others have said I dont like giving them the loan especially when if you end up having to pay them and its late they charge you a whole years interest...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.