1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
123,056 Posts
You did a good job backing up your posts, seemed everyone else on that board was going by emotions and you provided some facts. I've seen it before on other forums. Infiniti owners want so bad to be like the BMW guys and the BMW guys poo poo on them.

That Zozoka guys is kind of a loser and odd for searching other sites for your posts, must not have much of a life for someone to do that.

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
That's what I love about you sabbasaun, you try to be unbias & non-emotional in your presentation of information, even though you represent the Genesis. Me on the other hand, not so nice. Not necessarily nasty either, would present the facts, but would probably be a little rude.

Too bad I don't want to waste the time to actually register on that site, maybe later. But BMW guys have no respect for Infinti or the G37, I should know, I'm a member of one of the forums. And to put it bluntly, the G37 will overall be closer to the GenCoupe than a bimmer.

·
Registered
123,056 Posts
Yeah I've seen some "epic" my car is better than your car threads. As long as everyone has an opinion that will never change. Like I said I think Sabba at least tried being objective in his posts though. I wonder the stalker guy will come over here. That John Hinckley comment was hilarious. LOL

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
Yeah I don't really understand how people can get so wrapped up in which car is better than the next and what not. Its a box with 4 wheels that tranports you from one place to the other. :dunno:
I agree with you to a point, that a car is inanimate & is essentually designed for transportation, but I remember you don't push your cars the way I do, so it's a little more than a transport for me. Most of my cars have been modiified to the point that they are a representation of me. In fact I think of a factory car I buy as a blank canvas I have to work with & the mods I do are like the paint an artist might apply to that canvas. I'm not DaVinci, but I am proud of the work of art I've created & it is a mobile representation of me.:jump:

·
The Dude
2,118 Posts
I agree with you to a point, that a car is inanimate & is essentually designed for transportation, but I remember you don't push your cars the way I do, so it's a little more than a transport for me. Most of my cars have been modiified to the point that they are a representation of me. In fact I think of a factory car I buy as a blank canvas I have to work with & the mods I do are like the paint an artist might apply to that canvas. I'm not DaVinci, but I am proud of the work of art I've created & it is a mobile representation of me.:jump:
I guess I'm like that with my guitars, I would part with my BMW and pretty much anything else I have before I had to give up any of my guitars.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
IMO, I am to an age where I am way past what others think. I am a professional and have no shame in pulling into my office in a Hyundai. Ultimately if it is a good car for less, then the REAL laugh is on others for spending so much needlessly for the sake of a brand name to feel good about themselves in the hierarchy. If you like expensive cars, have at it. Nothing wrong with them, but don't snob people for driving the so-called bottom line cars. Don't get me wrong, I would take an SL65 any day of the week, but I don't want to pay for one.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
They may not realize it now but KDM Hyundai Genesis coupe is already beating their G37s in 0-60. I'd be ashamed if I were them. The Gen coupe is a great car if you can get over the Hyundai badge; Hyundai improved itself greatly over the last decade and those that fail to realize that are blind.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.