Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
What do you guys think the insurance rates are going to look like?

im apaying 320.79 a month for my rsx rite now..hopefully its somewhere in the same price or cheaper:jester:
Wow $320/month seems like a lot, the most expensive I am paying for any of my cars is $500 for 6 months on my Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4x4, full coverage, collision, uninsured motorist..

I'm hoping that it is not more than my truck.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'm currently paying $25 a a month for liability only on my '92 Eclipse GSX. I know this car will be much more expensive than that considering it'll need full coverage. But I'm not expecting to pay over $200 a month.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Mazdaspeed 6 $127 a month on full coverage but my girl has a 2005 rsx type s shes 22 years old and on full coverage she pays about $250.00 so those cars do insure high.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
$800 every 6mos

39yrs old w/no accident/tickets in last decade. Paying $800 every 6mos for full coverage, uninsured motorists, roadside assist, etc, etc, But, I bumped all my coverages up to double the minimum payout & dropped my deductable down to $250.00. So, if I went with the minimal full coverage required by law it would be $600 every 6mos. Remember I drive a lux/sports car w/a V/8, but it's >7yrs old. LoL

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
i'm still on my dad's insurance plan, and he has some shady korean insurance agent which results in him paying around $150/month for 2 drivers, a 7.50Li, and a 07 accord. all full coverage. i still don't understand how the math works out on that... i'm 21 with a speeding ticket and he should easily be paying $150/month just for me, especially since i'm in los angeles and have a speeding ticket.

if my dad pulls off some crazy shady stuff again, we might end up paying the same amount with the upgrade to the gen coupe....

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
i'm still on my dad's insurance plan, and he has some shady korean insurance agent which results in him paying around $150/month for 2 drivers, a 7.50Li, and a 07 accord. all full coverage. i still don't understand how the math works out on that... i'm 21 with a speeding ticket and he should easily be paying $150/month just for me, especially since i'm in los angeles and have a speeding ticket.

if my dad pulls off some crazy shady stuff again, we might end up paying the same amount with the upgrade to the gen coupe....

Well you gotta watch out for the Koreans, they have mad money saving skillz... aka they are cheap!! :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
AHAHAHHAHA

that's SUCH a korean thing to do

most of my friends are white/armenian/persian and when i take them to koreatown the service is always pretty good, but when they try to go by themselves the service sucks or they just refuse to serve em lol...

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
wow u guys r lucky, try being 21, i called up the insurence company and was told i would easily be payin close to double my rate now, wich is like 3k a year, and yes i have 1 speeding ticket from whn i was 18 lol, insurencee is rappeeee

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.