Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These tools/guides/overviews were taken from the Korean Genesis Coupe Website. I got the files and hosted them in the US as anything from Korea seems to take forever to download. Take a look. Click on the links and then wait for the files to download. They will play in your browser as long as you have Flash installed. Unfortunately since these are from the Korean site everything is in Korean but still cool to look at.

Enjoy!

360 Interactive Color and Wheel Guide

Interactive Interior Features Guide

Performance Drivetrain Overview

Vehicle Safety Overview

Convenience Features Guide

Front Car Overview

Rear Car Overview

Side Vehicle Overview

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
wow. this car just gets better and better the longer i research it..
Yeah I was the same way, the more I researched this car and the more I see it on the roads in Korea and what they are doing with it over there, all the videos and pics of the car coming out, the more I am loving this car. I can't wait for it to hit the dealerships.

Oh yeah, welcome to the forums too.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thank you for taking the time to rehost the site state side! Great stuff :) It definitely reaffirms my decision to do the black 2.0t track. The cloth seats look sweet!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.