1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
292 Posts
Haha I always get a laugh out of people in the south when they get a little snow. It always becomes this huge event and everything shuts down for just a little snow.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yeah, it snowed on a Sunday, so didn't miss anything. Still, snow is pretty thick on the ground this morning. Some schools were closed, but places of business are still open. We have to shut shit down because people in the south can't drive in rainy weather, never the less, snowy weather.

I was heading to work this morning doing about 65 on the highway that's posted 65mph. This idiot in a new Accord who can hardly see out of their windows, because of all the snow piled on them, goes flying past me only to come to a curve that has black ice on the road & slides a little, scaring the shit out of them I suppose, since they drop down to 45mph after that. Well, I'm used to this curve & it's accumulation of black ice from time to time. So, I hit it in the area on the inside that has the least amount of black ice at about 65mph & get just a slight kickout. But, now I've got to slow to 45mph for next 7mi because this scared SOB is in my way & won't get in the slow lane, yet I don't have enough room to pass either. I mean if it was dry, I could do some nasty driving & pass, but not in this weather. So, I finally flash my lights, but they still don't get over, even after the right lane is open. I finally pass the jerk-off in the right lane, get back in the left lane & set my cruise back to 65mph.

Now, if they had not been speeding at 80mph when they hit the black ice, had taken the time to clear their windows a little B4 they left the house, so they could see, they might not have been so suprised.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
82 Posts
Saw a picture in the front section of the Chicago Tribune this morning that reminded me of this thread ... it was an overhead picture of a snow covered North Carolina parking lot with a lone vehicle parked in it and all these tire marks of many, many donuts in the fresh snow !! Tried to find it online to post a link, but no such luck.

For some reason I thought you (tufast) were from NC or SC and I started thinking maybe those were your donuts in the snow !!

Doug

1 - 10 of 10 Posts