Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all,

I just bought a black Hyundai 2013 genesis 3.8L r-spec. I'm looking for some ideas and maybe some group buys to continue the upgrades on my Genesis.
I already have an AEM short ram air intake// looks like a performance exhaust from headers to the rear with a pretty good tune.
Wants: changing out the tail lights with some new pretty sick looking ones, (Spec-D Tuning White Bar Sequential LED Tail Lights Matte Black Housing/Clear Lens for Hyundai Genesis '10-'15).
Think of maybe dropping a turbo kit or supercharger kit that will add significant power to the wheel.
Lastly, anything that might make the car stand out and look great.
Hope that we can share ideas and looking forward to some thoughts and great discussions!

VR
RICKY

·
Registered
4 Posts
There isn't much chit chat. I'm getting 2010 3.8 track from carvana. And it's 66Kmiles low miles. But I want to make sure is legit.
It's 150 certification from carvana. But we'll see. It's the BK1 But I like MPI better than GDI.

MPI cleans valves better. But GDI gives more power. But I recommend. Carbon clean on GDI engines.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like it, it's a little on the loud side but the tuning is pretty good. Suspension is good, I'm going to tighten it up a little, maybe the the front and rear sways.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts