Discussion Starter · #3 ·
3rd set of model pics!

3rd set of pics!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
Hot Korean chics

After checking out those pics, I think I want my next girl friend to be Korean:evilgrin:

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
MUHAHAHAHA, I'm sorry that just tickled me, my brother says that all the time. If you all hear me speak of my brother on a regular basis its due to the fact we are also best friends. Not an often occurence Huh.
By the way sabbasaun, you might break those Korean chics, but me I'm skinny guy myself & in order for me to break one of those girls it would take force not weight. Although I wasn't always this slim, in my late teens/early twenties I was heavy into weight training for about 5 years & actually had a fair amount of mass. But once you quit working out & the years pass, so does the size. That coupled with a very stressful relationship with an ex will diminish your size rather quickly. I reckon the year I spent with her & the following 6 months, I probably lost 35lbs in addition to the 20lbs that gradually fell off during the years I didn't weight lift. At 23yrs old was 205lbs with 30in waist, now 155lbs with 32in waist.:WTF2:cry:

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Very hot..I am Korean and hella biased.

but most car models are hot, no?
I'd have to agree most models are hot cute beautiful.. I guess you don't want an ugly duckling hanging off of a car your trying to sell. Not good marketing! LOL Also welcome to the site. Say hi in the new member section and tell us a little about yourself.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.