Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I swear I posted in this section months ago!

My silver 3.8 Track GC has been tooling around the north shore of MA (95/128) and often into Nashua via Rt 3 a few times a month since Sept 2009. People have been amazed how easily I've plowed through the snow (thank you winter tires!)

Just saw another silver GC in Beverly, MA, but it wasn't a track (not sure if it was a 2.0 or 3.8 though - it was traveling in the opposite direction.)

What's your ride??

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey there! My gf's daughter goes to school in Beverly. I don't often make it south down into Nashua. I live around Manchester and commute to Concord most days.

As my sig says I've got a Nord Grey 3.8 Track with Nav and a M/T. We'll have to hook up sometime. The weather this week and this coming weekend look to be awesome.

·
Registered
21 Posts
2 Questions:

1) How old is she? :evilgrin: J/K!!

2) Did you really expect me to read your signature and pay attention? :rolleyes:

Saw your winter tire set up - looks sweet man, well done. But here's hoping we only have a few more weeks of sub 40 nights!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I broke down this weekend and put the stockers back on. I don't think we are going to get any more wintery weather of consequence. It's so much easier to change them with my new Ingersoll Rand impact!

We should hook up sometime if you are in the area...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.