Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So over the weekend, the THMotorsports crew went up to Gingerman raceway in South Haven, Mi. We had a blast, we sponsored the event and gave a bunch of stuff away. It was officially a Honda track day, but we rolled up with a 996 Turbo, Turbo RX8, Slicked Mustang, 350AWHP STi and a Turbo 240SX.

LoveFab was up there with their Turbo NSX and a Genesis coupe. Figured you guys would appreciate the pics...so here they are.

A few random pics...

One of our sponsored drivers spinning out lol

Had to roll some fenders at the track

My friend and co-worker, Adam, came off a rumble strip in his RX8 and caught a little air and consequently hit a dip where the track met the grass. The track was not level with the grass and he ended up bending his rim...and well, ill let the picture speak for itself.

Luckily it didnt crack all the way around, there was a 4 inch section where it was not cracked. Him and his car were fine. Thank god sportmaxx rims are cheap!

Hope you guys/gals enjoy the pics.

·
Premium Member
942 Posts
Cool pics, thanks! Man, the GC is a mean looking car.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Thanks for the pics, we can never get enough of them....

Sorry to hear about your friend's rim, but glad he is alright...

·
Registered
701 Posts
Great pics man! The GC looks great!

·
Registered
275 Posts
wait Cody has a Gen Coupe? I didnt know that! i knew he had NSX but not a GEN Coupe! might have to hit up my old buddy up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.