Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read this review of the S550. A car with an as tested price of $99,000. It's a very nice car but what caught my eye was the "Why you wouldn't" buy this car section. The answer? "You are checking out that new Hyundai Genesis that your neighbor, Phil, just parked in his driveway down the block." Not bad for a car that is about $50,000 less. Now that is a compliment to the Genesis if I ever seen one.

Review: 2009 Mercedes-Benz S550

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
The Dude
2,120 Posts
If your a baller and have the money go ahead buy the Mercedes if you want to look like a baller but have a budget get the Genesis. I like the Genesis Sedan and Coupe and wouldn't mind having either but I can't afford or need another car so I think I'll just be staying with my car i have now.:dunno:

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Good eye sabbasaun & good find.

I wouldn't mind having both Genesis' in my driveway either, but I can't afford both neither. I could rid myself of my present car, but at a huge loss, & still wouldn't not allow me to afford both. So, like you Lord Calvert, I will keep my bimmer. But, I have less than 2yrs to pay it off & will be looking forward toward my GenCoupe R-Spec. I like the car I got, just don't like the reliability. That's funny considering it's my DD.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.