Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Mine's R35 GTR test against older GTR versions

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  PandaSmuggler 
#1 ·
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo44KAwHQMs&feature=popt02us0e"]YouTube- Mine's R35 GT-R First Drive - Nissan GT-R Loaded - Best Motoring International[/nomedia]

#2 ·
The race actually impressed me. I didn't think the R-35 had it in them. I always love to hear the banther from Japanese champions like Tsuchiya when they are testing cars. They always seem to be having uber fun. Great video tufast!

#7 ·
+1 I was really surprised with how big it was when I first saw one in person. I was lucky enough to see one in the dealership shop before they put it out for display because I was notorious for going around to dealerships and test driving almost every car int he market trying to figure out what I wanted. Course I ended up waiting giddily for the Coupe , which I couldn't be any more happier.

#8 ·
Thanks for posting the vid! The R34 wins in looks too, in my opinion. Though I would be happy having any of them. I'm just glad Nissan finally brought the GT-R to the states.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.