Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IF you've not seen this, totally worth a look. I definitely wanna see the race, and Hyundai is playing the game right.

Hyundai Shoves Porsche Aside, Challenges Mini To Race

Mini wants to race Porsche.
Porsche says no.
Mini Pouts.
Hyundai shows up, says, hey, what up? wanna race?
Mini has no response yet.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What intrigues me is WHY Porsche wouldn't play with Mini... I'd assume that'd be something of a non-event.

·
Registered
422 Posts
porsche wouldn't have lost much publicity by declining. they're a "serious business" kind of company and try to maintain that image.

however, mini probably can't decline hyundai without being called hypocrites. good move by hyundai.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Too Funny & Cool

Awesome find boozy, you just made my day....Complete LoLz.

What intrigues me is WHY Porsche wouldn't play with Mini... I'd assume that'd be something of a non-event.
Mini Cooper S actually does pretty good on the track, excellent momentum car.

The race will be happening this Monday at Road Atlanta, just not with Porsche's blessing
Serious :dunno: if so, can we view somehow w/o being there?

What's really wild is that it is not far fetched for the GenCoupe to do well against the Mini or for that matter, even the Porsche (I'm not saying it will out handle the 911, just give a good show). People still under estimate the handling ability of these cars, even in stock trim (track pkg). I know they are not that fast in a straight line, but add some turns & they are happy to strut their stuff. I've been to enough track events this year with this car to already see that it is competitve with most others out there.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aaaand, I'm pretty sure that's Joe Rogan commentating. :D

·
Registered
634 Posts
ahhhhh epic i love it!!! LMAO

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.