Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
So basically buy a Genesis now before they pull a 90's Japanese supercar (RX-7'S,300ZX'S,Supra's etc) switch-a-roo and phase themselves out.....Or they are thinking along the lines of the more sucessful Japanese brands and making a higher end (more expensive) brand...All I have to say is Im getting onboard sooner than later...Good find/read

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
So basically buy a Genesis now before they pull a 90's Japanese supercar (RX-7'S,300ZX'S,Supra's etc) switch-a-roo and phase themselves out.....Or they are thinking along the lines of the more sucessful Japanese brands and making a higher end (more expensive) brand...All I have to say is Im getting onboard sooner than later...Good find/read
+1....Genesis' prices will continually go up, but if a seperate line emerges, they jump dramatically. I'm getting on board B4 that happens.

P.S. Lord Calvert good find.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.