Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AQ MOTORSPORTS FEATURED GENESIS COUPE PRE-RELEASE SEMA 2009.
Torrance, CA -

The AQ MOTORSPORTS|HARMAN MOTIVE Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T is to be featured in the Rotora Booth at SEMA. The Specialty Equipment Market Association trade show in Las Vegas, NV is an excellent private venue for Vendors, Race Teams, & Car Manufacturers to meet, correspond, and debut new products developed in the international automotive community. This collaborative project featuring AQ Motorsports|Harman Motive, Extreme Dimensions, Carbon Creations, Hot Wheels, Rotora, ATP Turbochargers, NRG Innovations, KW Suspension, Pirelli Tires, ACT, Mackin Industries, ALSA, Gspot Automotive, & more will debut Nov.3-6, 2009 (Booth#21312).

AQ Motorsports chose the Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T to prove a great platform for entry level enthusiasts as well as the seasoned professionals in the aftermarket community. The A.Q. Genesis Coupe project car is planned to compete in Street Class and potentially bridge into Modified Class of the upcoming Redline Time Attack Season, as well as to be a featured show car in upcoming industry shows & events. An extensive catalog under the Harman Motive product line of AQ Motorsports is to follow after the SEMA trade show for the everyday street Hyundai Genesis Coupe to full track Hyundai Genesis Coupe.

Harman Motive by AQ Motorsports
AQ Motorsports develops track proven & streetable performance products for the latest high-performance vehicles under the product lines AQ Motorsports & Harman Motive, also offering expert service and installation from race-only performance to regular maintenance. AQ Motorsports is based out of our 10,000 sq.ft shop located in Torrance, CA with the latest tuning & fabrication equipment along with our heavy stocked broad inventory. The AQ|Harman Motive Race Team is rooted in time attack success as the 2007 Tuner Shootout Champions Street & Modified Class, 2007 & 2008 Redline Time Attack Street Class Champions, 2008 NASA TTU Class Champions, 2009 Super Lap Battle Modified Record Holders, & more.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3 Posts
How many is that? 12 Gen Coupes at SEMA? Not bad. I might have to sell mine soon, I don't want to own a Korean Mustang
I think you have the wrong idea. Every year SEMA has a declared "Car". Before it was the SCION TC, last year was the Nissan GT-R, this year is the GENESIS COUPE. It's great that the Genesis Coupe is being acknowledged in such a manner. I see a Genesis Coupe once every 2-3 weeks. Still unique.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I think you have the wrong idea. Every year SEMA has a declared "Car". Before it was the SCION TC, last year was the Nissan GT-R, this year is the GENESIS COUPE. It's great that the Genesis Coupe is being acknowledged in such a manner. I see a Genesis Coupe once every 2-3 weeks. Still unique.
Agreed.

This year the hot coupe is the Genesis Coupe, next year likely whatever Toyota / Subaru ends up calling their coupe. Year after that who knows.

As much fun as it is to see the same old car every year, people aren't in awe the next year hence why a lot of these companies get a new canvas to work on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts