Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking over the technical specs and stats that are posted on the site, and came across the fuel injection area. now, fuel injection is probably the one area where i have absolutely no idea what's going on, but wouldn't direct port be better for this car than multi port?

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
i was looking over the technical specs and stats that are posted on the site, and came across the fuel injection area. now, fuel injection is probably the one area where i have absolutely no idea what's going on, but wouldn't direct port be better for this car than multi port?
Yes it would, but it's not available yet from Hyundai. Hyundai is coming out w/DI on all of it's engines in the near future, but nothing as of yet. DI will increase power & lower fuel consumption. Now some say on the forums that its harder to tune cars w/DI, but others state, that's not true if you know what your doing (i.e tuner shop). I'm personally hoping it will be implemented prior to me taking possession of my car.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ahhh that clears things up. i was confuzzled...

now, how hard would it be to convert such a car into DI? i'm assuming it'd end up quite expensive unless hyundai comes out with the DI version of the motor and it's easily mounted

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.