Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ame=http://www.streetfire.net/video/tanner-foust-street-drift-mulholland_741531.htm]Tanner Foust Street Drift: Mulholland - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

Quote: "There are a lots of perks that come with being a professional drifter, and getting to smoke the tires on closed sections of public roads is one of them. Watch as Tanner Foust takes his V8 Scion tC for a spin on the legendary Mullholland Drive!"

·
Registered
307 Posts
DUDE!!! That just started my Friday off RIGHT! That was awesome!

A 600hp V8 Scion tC??!? I just had half my office in here when they heard the engine sound...lol.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
That would be one kick ass place to drift...assuming I had Tanner's particular skillset...lol. I couldn't hear it at work but I did get the chance at FormulaD last year and it is a monster. One of my favorite cars at the event. The under-chassis shot was awesome too!

·
Registered
634 Posts
That thing sounds great... I guess the best part would be to see the look on the guys face that drives down that road to work tomorrow and looks at all the tires makes and is just confused as hell lmao.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.