Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Dude
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think of my latest creation? I recorded this last night in my bedroom studio, its not mixed yet and I still need to ad some drum fills and maybe some more texture sounds. I don't have any lyrics or melody yet either. I played all the instruments, keyboard,guitars, and the drums I programmed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfqH7KgWA7s]YouTube - ThruTheNight.mp4[/ame]

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Any experience with Sonar and/or Presonus? Do you know if Propellerhead is comparable in feature set? My very limited experience with mixing software is just from tech support for a client of mine. They keep using it but always complain about it and are entertaining switching software.

·
The Dude
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any experience with Sonar and/or Presonus? Do you know if Propellerhead is comparable in feature set? My very limited experience with mixing software is just from tech support for a client of mine. They keep using it but always complain about it and are entertaining switching software.
I messed with Sonar for a while I just didn't like it, Pro Tools is good but to technical, Propellerhead Record is the whole package Its has virtual instruments with a world class mixer ans its very easy to use compared to the other two.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts