Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
The Dude
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we created a Zazzle Store Gallery.

We have a genesisforums.org Got Genesis? t-shirt that has the logo on the front and a picture of a coupe with the words got genesis? on the back. there also a genesisforums.org sticker and a hat. We will be adding some other stuff also.

There is a banner on the middle right side of the homepage under the stats box that takes you to the storefront or just click on the link at the bottom of this post.

genesisforums.org: Home: Zazzle.com Gallery

·
Premium Member
10,779 Posts
When will the male thongs be available?

Tufast had mentioned in another thread he was wanting to have one made. :p
Hahaha, yadayada..:gay:

Anyways, I'm getting a T-shrt & bumper sticker....

Oh, that reminds me Jrod, I want to get a beanie & a T-shirt from you as well.

I'll pm both of ya's within the next couple of weeks & get those ordered...

·
Registered
342 Posts
I gotta say I'm not the biggest fan of the back of the shirt, but that's just me. I think the concept car shot is played out, you should use one of the pics Sabba took of the yellow one (would look good with a black tshirt). Well I guess you can make as many designs as you want with that site. Am I right?

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
I gotta say I'm not the biggest fan of the back of the shirt, but that's just me. I think the concept car shot is played out, you should use one of the pics Sabba took of the yellow one (would look good with a black tshirt). Well I guess you can make as many designs as you want with that site. Am I right?

Ya we just upload some pics or designs and go with that...

·
Premium Member
10,779 Posts
When will the male thongs be available?

Tufast had mentioned in another thread he was wanting to have one made. :p
Not to worry, I went ahead & ordered a couple of male thongs w/the pocket for da slong.

Oh I think we could get the logo on the front of a thong!
No need, I was able to fit The Internet's Premier Hyundai Genesis Forums on mine, but I don't know about the rest of you guys... :jester:

Depends on how much of a man you are :jester:
See above startement...LoL

I like the concept, even if it's played out, because it just looks that good...

But yeah, we should use one of the yellow GenCoupe with Helen the SUPA Model...

Ya we just upload some pics or designs and go with that...
See above (Pics of Helen)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.