Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curtis from NJ
I currently own a 02 Inifiniti G20
I'm looking to get the Turbo Coupe Track model.
I am not new to modding cars as my current car has the uprated JDM VVL motor and lots of mods, increases the hp from 145 to about 200hp at the crank (165whp). Previous cars included a Nissan 200SX also a 2.0L motor which I turbo charged with a T25 turbo. Had about 210HP.
My plans were to turbo my current car but I'd love a RWD turbo car, i was looking at the BMW 135i, even ordered one but had to back out at the last minute due to t being really expensive.

Currently l cant wait for these to get in the lot so I can drive it but I think i will get one

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well i saw the Dyno video of Genesis with a GT30R turbo and it sounded great so i'm already hooked. I like the looks and style, Plus I am familiar with the 2.0l motor. This is definately more in my price range. I can buy it and wont have to eat ramen noodles for my meals lol

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Well i saw the Dyno video of Genesis with a GT30R turbo and it sounded great so i'm already hooked. I like the looks and style, Plus I am familiar with the 2.0l motor. This is definately more in my price range. I can buy it and wont have to eat ramen noodles for my meals lol
I eat ramen noodles anyway, just so I can have more money to spend on my toys, I mean cars..:jester:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.