2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Heck ya this is very nice! Is it just me or does anyone else think it is very cruel to see and hear all this information about this car and we still have to wait another 4-6 months for this car to even come to the States?!?!?!??!?! It's driving me crazy!! I find myself imagining driving this car around town. It's kind of messed up!

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
I think we are all very excited, otherwise we would not be spending so much time on this site. I can't wait for the 1st one to hit our dealership, then again I couldn't hardly wait on the sedan to arrive either. But I will wait & wait a little longer with the hopes Hyundai will answer my prayers. I've always been impatient, but over the years have found that patience is a virtue & that saying is not just a load of crap. This wil be my first new car purchase ever & I'm creeping on 40yrs old, hell I've waited this long I can wait a little longer.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.