Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forums here. I heard about this place from a member on the Hyundai Think Tank website so thought I'd check it out. I also participate over on Hyundai Genesis Forums as well. I am from the Kansas City, MO area and own a two month old '09 Genesis 4.6 Black/Black loaded. I've been very pleased with it so far. To date I believe I own the only 4.6 in the greater KC area, but if any of the rest of you here are from my part of the country and also own one, I'd love to discuss your experiences with it so far. The dealerships here have had significant trouble getting the 4.6s into their inventories. I bought mine on November 14th and the dealership just got their next one in two days ago. Wow!

Looking forward to perusing the boards here.

- Joe

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forums here. I heard about this place from a member on the Hyundai Think Tank website so thought I'd check it out. I also participate over on Hyundai Genesis Forums as well. I am from the Kansas City, MO area and own a two month old '09 Genesis 4.6 Black/Black loaded. I've been very pleased with it so far. To date I believe I own the only 4.6 in the greater KC area, but if any of the rest of you here are from my part of the country and also own one, I'd love to discuss your experiences with it so far. The dealerships here have had significant trouble getting the 4.6s into their inventories. I bought mine on November 14th and the dealership just got their next one in two days ago. Wow!

- Joe
Hey Joel welcome to the forums. I haven't seen too many 4.6 owners either, they must all be out enjoying their cars and not visiting the forums. We have a few Hyundai personal that visit the site so if you got any issues or concerns let us know and we'll try to help out as we can.

Thanks again for visiting us.
Henry

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
Joe, welcome to the site. I know you're enjoying that V/8 Genesis. Let us know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome aboard Joe! You indeed have a semi-unique vehicle. Over here in Michigan, after speaking with a very friendly Sales Manager at a local dealership, he showed me just how many V8's were out there. Not a whole lot, as there are only 13 for sale in the entire state of Michigan. Enjoy your awesome vehicle, and know that I am extremely jealous of you! :)

·
Registered
123,056 Posts

- Joe
Welcome Joe, if you got any pics of your ride put them up I'd like to see them.

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
Welcome Joe!

P.S.- Watch for Tufast... he likes to slip new members roofies.
Jrod's just mad because I didn't give him one. The name Jrod in itself just intimidated me..:rofl:
Anyways, you'll find out soon enough that we're just silly on here & like to cut up, but we're serious about our cars.:shifting:

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Jrod's just mad because I didn't give him one. The name Jrod in itself just intimidated me..:rofl:
Anyways, you'll find out soon enough that we're just silly on here & like to cut up, but we're serious about our cars.:shifting:
I like roofie colada's. What can I say? Im just disappointed I didn't get a Tufast R.C.

You're EMO? You cut yourself?I didnt know that.... :gay:

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
OOooooooh....Coooookies

Uummmmm, did he say cookies? GOT MILK?:jump:

Be right back, going to make me a snack:bump:

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
Alright, alright, I think we did scare him off.

But, on a more serious note, I do work for a Hyundai dealership svc dept. So if you have any questions or there's anything I can help you with Joe, just ask.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.