Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well whats up guys im Erich...live in central tx. i am freakin amped about the genesis coupe! i love all sports, cars, anything that goes fast. right now i own a 1991 miata and a 07 triumph daytona. i would like toadd a genesis coupe and a ssr 140-tx(pitbike lol) well i guess thats about it for now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
this is a old pick of ole mini mouse

well this is her with the newest wheels....

mods i have (not on the car yet) momo steering wheel, pollyurithane bushings, koni adjustable shocks, eibach adjustable springs, 4core alum radiator.
whats on the car is carbon cold air, jackson racing high flow cat and the sportmaxx 002's

what i would like to do in the future is lower it and pull and stretch the fenders. and the big project is put a tt13b (dual rotary) or what i really want is to put a 20b in her (triple rotar)

and this is my toy :) is my daytona 675

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
well whats up guys im Erich...live in central tx. i am freakin amped about the genesis coupe! i love all sports, cars, anything that goes fast. right now i own a 1991 miata and a 07 triumph daytona. i would like toadd a genesis coupe and a ssr 140-tx(pitbike lol) well i guess thats about it for now.
Hey Erich! Welcome to the site... Nice bike and Miata, I have two friends with Miata's, one has a special BBS edition that rides like it has no shocks but it handles awesome..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.