Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone? My name is Gus and I live in Memphis, TN.. I currently own an 03 Mazdaspeed protege (which is about to be sold) and my attention for another car has been caught by the genesis coupe..

Im waiting to see what all these tuners can do to crack this ecu when the car becomes available in the states and also how it performs and reacts to mods.. I spend most of my time either working, browsing the internet or sleeping.. Well I was told to make an introduction, so here it is..

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
Welcome aboard itsslow, I'm Tufast...Muhahaha...
I think you will be happy how this car will take to mods, since Hyundais do well with mods & this car is designed to modded.

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Whats up everyone? My name is Gus and I live in Memphis, TN.. I currently own an 03 Mazdaspeed protege (which is about to be sold) and my attention for another car has been caught by the genesis coupe..

Im waiting to see what all these tuners can do to crack this ecu when the car becomes available in the states and also how it performs and reacts to mods.. I spend most of my time either working, browsing the internet or sleeping.. Well I was told to make an introduction, so here it is..
Gus welcome to the site brother.. I don't think it will take long to crack the ECU, I dont think Hyundai encrypts the CAN signals like NIssan does (one of the harder ECUs to crack). We will see what happens... What kind of work do you do? Internet junkie? ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.