Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'll be first to say hello to those that are here or are reading this.

Here on vacation from the states, FL and CT and in Seoul at the moment. When I first got here back in october i already saw coupes running around when the genesis was just starting to roll around in the streets back home. a month or two later in the car magazines i notice more and more coupe parts and accessories.

if anyone is looking for pictures of genesis coupe aero parts that are already out or performance parts, post here and i'll scan a picture from magazines.

chris

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts

Here on vacation from the states, FL and CT and in Seoul at the moment. When I first got here back in october i already saw coupes running around when the genesis was just starting to roll around in the streets back home. a month or two later in the car magazines i notice more and more coupe parts and accessories.

if anyone is looking for pictures of genesis coupe aero parts that are already out or performance parts, post here and i'll scan a picture from magazines.

chris
Hey Chris welcome to the forums. Any pics or info you can provide on the Coupe or Sedan would be great, we love that type of content here.

Thanks again and look forward to seeing your posts.

Henry

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts

chris
Yeah the more info you can get us here stateside the better! and welcome to the forums :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.