What is your age.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
olmanbear, you beat me by a mile, until I got to your post I kinda thought I might be the oldest. 64 till February.

·
Registered
303 Posts
dang i thought when you get into like 45 your the type that says " damn racers! tryin to get everyone killed with all your hotrodin"?? my grandpa is like 56 and he used to drag cars with meth alcohol and now he is like, why do you wanna go fast...

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
dang i thought when you get into like 45 your the type that says " damn racers! tryin to get everyone killed with all your hotrodin"?? my grandpa is like 56 and he used to drag cars with meth alcohol and now he is like, why do you wanna go fast...
Its parenting~

I race bike when I was young..

My son want to get a bike for reason to pass through cars during traffic. I told him that I will teach how to ride one, but you not gonna own one. So, I had to buy him a car and he never said a word after.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
A national meet? Sounds interesting...... hopefully lots of vendors & fabricators too!
I might consider driving a few hours for that.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
It's coming eventually, as well as regional meets. As a matter of fact, we (genesisforums.org) have a lot of stuff planned for this forum, this is just the beginning.....:jump::clap::jump:
A forum meet would be pretty fun. It will be interesting to put a face with all the names.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts