Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ame=http://www.streetfire.net/video/RWD-Honda-Civic-drifting_734999.htm]F20 swap RWD Honda Civic drifting - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

We don't know what kind of set up this baby has in the rear, but it's got an S2000 Motor under the hood. Watching this video makes us wish Honda would step up and make another RWD car. After all, Hyundai has one and Toyota's is on the way. Come on, Honda!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
54 Posts
Maybe there watching us haha

·
Registered
634 Posts
Damn, this makes me really miss my S2000. Thanks Tufast I'm going to go over here in the corner now and cry.

Sweet Video haha.

·
Premium Member
942 Posts
Sweet vid.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I bet if I put smaller rims and tires on my genesis it would be able to do the same thing mang! 7ism turbo kit loves to spin the tires!

·
Registered
634 Posts
They should have just made the GenCoupe a Hatch the back window is so big it would have been more practical. but hey oh well lol...

brb going to get my saw to start working on this mod lol.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Nice vid...even though it's a Honda... ;)

If the GC was a hatch, they would have one sale that would have never happened. I'm probably the minority, but I can't STAND hatches, with the exception of the original AWD VW R32.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Ya I miss the room available with my integra and even my trans am when i folded the seats down. That and subwoofers sound much better in a hatch.

·
Registered
325 Posts

If the GC was a hatch, they would have one sale that would have never happened. I'm probably the minority, but I can't STAND hatches, with the exception of the original AWD VW R32.
yeah and the RX-7 theres no deniying that that was a sweet ride

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I prefer a good looking sports car over a hatch anyday, but 3dr hatches done the right way are too cool IMO......the VW Scirroco for instance, frickin sick.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 12 of 12 Posts