Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres the deal:

this Saturday, May 15, 2010 my photographer will be doing a photoshoot for a contest. the name of the contest is "Wheels and Heels" :clap: i'm sure you'll be just as excited as i was when i found that out haha. he wants to start shooting at 2:00PM so plan accordingly if you'd like to come. he told me he'll most likely stay till sundown so if you can't be there exactly at 2 that's okay.

oh and i should mention that if your car is picked as the winning shot you get to split a cash prize between you, the photographer, and the model :cool: i'm not 100% sure on the amount but i think it is over $1,000:D
there is one catch:read: you must be 21 to participate in the photoshoot. i think that's only an issue for me and nikko lol but if either me or him end up winning i'm sure we can say that one of you grown-ups was driving and i'll throw you a cut of the prize money for your troubles ;)

we will be doing the shoot at Grumman Air Base located in Calverton.
the address to put in your GPS is:
525 Jan Way
Calverton, New York 11933

when you get close call me and i'll tell you how to get to the runway (that address is to the skydiving orginization that uses the other side of the air base

it should be a great time! while you're car isn't being photographed we can all run up and down a flawless 3 mile runway WOT till we redline in 6th :shifting::jump:

if you have any questions lemme know :wave:

if i cant answer them feel free to email the photographer, his name is Jean-Claude < [email protected] >

here's a screenshot of the runway just so you can try to prepare for the epicness that will ensue :bow:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOT on a wide open airstrip with ap photographer and "heels" sounds like a great way to spend a day. Too bad I am way down south. Have fun and get us a video or two if you can.
1080p HD vids will be taken:groupbow:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha do you honestly think i'd let an ugly chick lay across my car??!!

here's my friend(girl i'm hooking up with lol) that i'm bringing.. she does some modeling but she'll prob just shoot a few w my car and not go all out in front of all my friends lol'

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha the ultimate teaser! bandwith limits lmaoo

you'll see who i'm talking about when the pics are up :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
here's an iPhone teaser :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.