Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Man, I know this is weird, but I do really like orange on this car. Kind of 70's-80's but it just looks unique and seems to compliment the body lines. I still say gold on this car would be killer also.

·
Registered
155 Posts
wow that orang elooks amazing with the black roof and wat not freakin bad ass.

also ive already decided i want the korean rear bumper that thing is tits!!!

as for that pink they should have chosen a hotter pink the bubble gum dull pink isnt cutting it

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
I'm pretty sure those tails are just the stockers that have had the lenses tinted a little bit. I plan on doing that to my car soon after I get it.
I do not agree. The housings are painted inside and im quite certain they are all LED by looking at the pics. There are no reflectors or any red inside them other than the lights.

Definitely alot more work than tinted lenses.

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Im normally not a "bright" color kind of guy but I love that Orange coupe.

I wouldnt change anything about how it looks. I want those tails!!!

I know the truth, you are coveting the hot pink.. ;) But you are right, the orange doesnt look too bad.. My wife probably would say it looks like mustard but it's kinda cool..

+10 on the tail lights.. if we can get some quality ones from TYC or something that would be sweet.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know the truth, you are coveting the hot pink.. ;) But you are right, the orange doesnt look too bad.. My wife probably would say it looks like mustard but it's kinda cool..

+10 on the tail lights.. if we can get some quality ones from TYC or something that would be sweet.
+1....I think there should be a 4th Re-Spect color, ORANGE...
Yep, my 1st mod will be doing the headlamps & tails, 2nd I/E & tune...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
555 Posts
The first thing I thought when I saw the orange and pink was STARBURST! Like the candy lol

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.