Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally had an Ottawa meet with a decent turn out: 8 cars, with two or three who couldn't make it, but will do in the future.

It also occurs to me, I have pics from the Cambridge meet a few weeks back, and I didn't get THOSE up, either!

But, Sunday's run through Gatineau park, and up to the Champlain Lookout (which is gorgeous), with pics:

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man!

8 cars, not bad. Gamz and Mister were possibilities too (so, another Red, and an LRG). We're gonna do another run through the same area in the fall, once the seasons start to change and it gets all purty out there. :D

ALso, I gotta figure out how to fix my GF's FLIP HD vid-cam to the dash for the run back down.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I miss living in ON due to the volume of ppl. Hardly anyone out here in NB that have a GC.
After being down in Cambridge for that meet, I was saying the same thing about Ottawa, to be honest. The turnout/participation in Southern Ontario is pretty spectacular. Of course, having that population density helps, I'm sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.