Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states Im patiently waiting (albiet anxioulsy lol).....Im currently the owner of a 2002 Mitsu Galant and a 90 240SX....That being said upon first seeing this car i thought it was a NIssan (that assumption was based off of photoshops of concepts) upon finding out that it was a Hyundai I was skeptical but it looks to be a hit overseas (which is a plus since that is the key to the car be a success)....Currently my car has an SR swap with mods but im more looking towards the V6 version of the Genesis....On a sidenote anyone know how to view the pics @ bkmania full size? They have some nice pics but they are waaaaayyyy to small...looking forward to owning one of these beauties and meeting fellow enthusiats :shifting:

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
As the title states Im patiently waiting (albiet anxioulsy lol).....Im currently the owner of a 2002 Mitsu Galant and a 90 240SX....That being said upon first seeing this car i thought it was a NIssan (that assumption was based off of photoshops of concepts) upon finding out that it was a Hyundai I was skeptical but it looks to be a hit overseas (which is a plus since that is the key to the car be a success)....Currently my car has an SR swap with mods but im more looking towards the V6 version of the Genesis....On a sidenote anyone know how to view the pics @ bkmania full size? They have some nice pics but they are waaaaayyyy to small...looking forward to owning one of these beauties and meeting fellow enthusiats :shifting:
Welcome Nakazi! Glad to have you here. We won't have much longer to wait for the Coupes they should be arriving in dealerships in the next month or two. As far as BKmania pics, we have a post your pics section that has some pics from them but other forums also have large pic threads.

If you got any pics of your rides put them up we'd love to see them. Again welcome to the site.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.