Registered
152 Posts
Ace alloy convex
front 20x9 +20 falken fk452 245/ 30
back 20x10.5 +25 falken fk452 285/ 35

·
Registered
67 Posts
My wife actually wanted to know if I wanted to go trade in my Coupe for the newer model...

I realized that they no longer offer 2.0t with sunroof, cloth power seat (I installed my own leather), and keyless ignition.

And like Tufast, I too really like my '10 front end better than the newer one (it is also growing on me too). I feel like the '10-'12 coupe front looks nothing like any other hyundai, whereas the new coupe front looks pretty much the same as all of the new hyundais.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
My wife actually wanted to know if I wanted to go trade in my Coupe for the newer model...

I realized that they no longer offer 2.0t with sunroof, cloth power seat (I installed my own leather), and keyless ignition.

And like Tufast, I too really like my '10 front end better than the newer one (it is also growing on me too). I feel like the '10-'12 coupe front looks nothing like any other hyundai, whereas the new coupe front looks pretty much the same as all of the new hyundais.
I still have people asking me what my car is, but with no badging and the mids, I'm not suprised.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5 Posts
hmm guys you have very good cars... I love all of them but the white is looking more good.. because its my favorite color.. Thanks for sharing the photos of your drives. But I notice that every one have coupe and not have a single photo of sedan. But all cars are very nice.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts