Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder to guests, you can only post and view these attachments if you become a member of the site. Registration is really simple and easy. Just click the Register button on the navigation bar, fill in your information, and you'll get a confirmation email. In this email, click the hyperlink to confirm your email address and then you can log into the site to view the pictures and other things on the site.

Enjoy!

Here's what I have:

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
More from BKMania

Here's some more that my wife's friend in Korea emailed me:

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
More from BKMania

There's more...

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Even more pics

Hahahahahaha...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
I wanna give thanks to BKmania for these pics & GenCoupe.com for locating them.

I don't think I have to authority/ability to sticky a thread, so ADMIN, please sticky this thread.....
Thanks Tufast for the work on posting the pics. Thread stickied. You should also have the ability to sticky threads under the "Thread tools". I never get around doing it because I figure most people who want to see pictures will go to the other sites anyways. I dunno I felt like I would just be duplicating and not providing anything new and I'm lazy. lol Actually I havn't checked out the pic threads over there in a while and I think I know someone who would really appreciate the Helo Kity car.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.