Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Would be nice if they released that one now too. :(
+1...although I'm not financially ready, although capable.

rspec>all
+100000000000000

Does it still have a sunroof? Some pics look like it does, while others don't. :dunno:
Yeah, I see that in the pics, it's not supposed to have a sunroof. Looks like they took Track model & installed the R-Spec badge for display...LoL

i see the sunroof. is this really the r-spec?

got any shots of the ass end so i can see a logo?
See my above comment for IMO

Having a sunroof wouldnt make a lot of sense to me. Its supposed to be a stripped down performance based model with no "options" so having that along with the extra weight of it would be kinda goofy. Just my $.02
+1000000....
Actually they should of removed the A/C & stereo completely IMO to make it a true lightweight car.
Then again, there will be times I just cruise this thing around looking to pick a fight, so I'm glad that they are there.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
288 Posts
So if this model is $3000 less than the track model that means the track model 2.0 turbo is almost $27 grand . Am I reading wrong? so what is the 3.8 liter gonna be 30 grand? Please tell me I am confused.

·
Registered
288 Posts
So if this model is $3000 less than the track model that means the track model 2.0 turbo is almost $27 grand . Am I reading wrong? so what is the 3.8 liter gonna be 30 grand? Please tell me I am confused.
I apologize for wasting space I just read the pricing and I am very pleased. Thanks for the information.

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.