Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was browsing though my GC manual today (as a last resort, I assure you :wave:) when I noticed there is a section on how to use the Rear Parking Assist System (if equipped) on page 4-59.

To my knowledge, Park Assist is not even an option on the GC. So is this a mistake or what?

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Some models have the backup warning sensors. Not sure which do have it, I know the track doesn't. I think this is what the manual is referring to.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I was browsing though my GC manual today (as a last resort, I assure you :wave:) when I noticed there is a section on how to use the Rear Parking Assist System (if equipped) on page 4-59.

To my knowledge, Park Assist is not even an option on the GC. So is this a mistake or what?
It is standard on the US Grand Touring only, not even an option on other US models.

2010 Genesis Coupe Trim Comparison

·
Registered
555 Posts
I think it just makes the rear bumper cover ugly.

It puts 4 sensors spread across the rear of the bumper, and they aren't exactly easy to miss.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I think it just makes the rear bumper cover ugly.

It puts 4 sensors spread across the rear of the bumper, and they aren't exactly easy to miss.
+1. I was extremely happy when I first found out the Track didn't have this "feature".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts