Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Apparently a person on one of the other boards released some Hyundai Genesis Coupe technical specification documentation that details information about various features of the Coupe. We have put these in the Site Navigation section under Genesis Technical Docs link for your browsing pleasure. Let us know what you think of the car in the forums! :cool:

GenesisForums.Org Staff

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like after a site change was made the links broke. So I fixed them just now. If you've tried to access these in the past it should work now. You should check out the information, it's pretty informative.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
kickass

Awesome job on the tech data, I didn't have enough time to read it all right now, but I looked over it & it is full of datails & graphics that should help anyone knowledgeable to understand & even work on the vehicle. Props again & thanks, I will definatley be reviewing this later in my leisure:evilgrin:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, it's pretty cool. Just keep in mind that all that information is preliminary. We've been informed that those specs and things can change even up to the last minute. So take it all with a grain of salt. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.