Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here are some never before seen pictures of the Rhys Millen "Art of Speed" SEMA show car in a pre-show state. A montage of Carbon FIber can be seen in these pics, so we know that some serious weight savings are going on with this turbo version of the Hyundai Genesis Coupe. These teaser pics show some unique things, such as a relocated intercooler, wider body stance and the obligatory roll cage. Rumor has it that this SEMA show car will also have an upgraded turbo kit and this car may very well make some appearances in a few racing events. We will report on the completed show car next week so stay tuned!

A special thanks to Hyundai for releasing these pictures to us!

As always Hi-Res photo's (1600x1200) can be downloaded.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not crazy, AWSOME!. Man I wish I csould afford to do that much carbon fiber.
Tufast I figured you'd like some of those carbon fiber shots. We've got other pics of the car but haven't been given permission to release them yet. The car is actually finished for the most part but Some major weight savings going on though, for instance, the stock door I believe weighed around 80lbs, the CF door is roughly 8lbs!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Tufast I figured you'd like some of those carbon fiber shots. We've got other pics of the car but haven't been given permission to release them yet. The car is actually finished for the most part but Some major weight savings going on though, for instance, the stock door I believe weighed around 80lbs, the CF door is roughly 8lbs!
Oh my god, I just wet myself. You know I'm a firm believer in the more weight you can shed, the less Hp you have to add. Please, please, Hyundai make a light-weight track edition of this vehicle, so I don't have to throw away all of the panels you've designed & replace them with carbon fiber.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.