Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
Nice article, haven't seen the red car with this spoiler before either. I wonder where they did the test drive at. Although I'm pretty sure this will not be the production spoiler that the US will get.
Yeah, I like the spoiler too, not overdone, clean, & elegant. I just want to buy my car with as much factory equip so I don't have to spend extra money un-necessarily, plus it can all be financed & warrantied.

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
Well, from my understanding, the R-Spec comes w/no spoiler, which is fine with me, since I'm only wanting a light weight CF lip spoiler on CF deck lid, both of which will be painted to match of course.

But, if I was into serious down force, this is pretty tight.

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
I like the black on that car but not a fan of the spoiler or wheels. Too much tire/fender gap for a car that has that many stickers on it too . ;)
ah...sabba, I was just talking about the wing, screw the rest of the car.:gay:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I like the black on that car but not a fan of the spoiler or wheels. Too much tire/fender gap for a car that has that many stickers on it too . ;)

I will never do a spoiler/wing thats aftermarket unless i did time attack or road course racing. The matte black look isn't to bad at all. But your right sabbasaun those wheels are hideous lol. And whoever their vinyl person was needs to be replace.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.