Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
heyy hows it livin peeps!? find your site to be pretti awsome, most ive seen covered on the new gen, been following this car since i herd its rumored debut and cant wait to grab one come spring! if n e one lives out here, i down with L.I tunners, SIR racing and im always popin in and out of meets so. I currently drive a silver 03 sonata thats got some mods done, nuttin to major, im a poor college kid styll on his first car lol

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
heyy hows it livin peeps!? find your site to be pretti awsome, most ive seen covered on the new gen, been following this car since i herd its rumored debut and cant wait to grab one come spring! if n e one lives out here, i down with L.I tunners, SIR racing and im always popin in and out of meets so. I currently drive a silver 03 sonata thats got some mods done, nuttin to major, im a poor college kid styll on his first car lol
Welcome to the forums DJ, glad to have you here. I fixed your picture links if u don't mind.

First impressions are hard to break.
Speaking of first impressions you should start a new thread and introduce yourself! :) If you dont want to welcome to the site.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.