Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll keep them short and simple, and if need be make more rules if people start abusing the forums.

1) Please try to post in the appropriate section. Post off-topic items in their respective sub-forums.
2) Any type of trolling or post whoring is not allowed.
3) Keep you posts ON TOPIC. PM someone privately if you want to discuss something off-topic to a particular thread or start a new thread.
4) Avoid offensive titles (with four letter words).
5). Keep your posts, avatars and signatures clean (PG-13 rated).
6) Do not harrass other users, no name calling, and do not insults another member.
7) NO Vendor or Sponsor Bashing. If you have a problem let the Admins or Mods know.
8) NO NSFW topics or threads under any condition.
9) Absolutely no member or info harvesting unless you have permission from the Admins.

Rules will be added/adjusted as necessary. If you have any complaints please let the administrator staff know.

Above all else, have fun and try to respect others.

Thanks! And enjoy the forums!

Civictd04

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
We'll keep them short and simple, and if need be make more rules if people start abusing the forums.

1) Please try to post in the appropriate section. Post off-topic items in their respective sub-forums.
2) Any type of trolling or post whoring is not allowed.
3) Keep you posts ON TOPIC. PM someone privately if you want to discuss something off-topic to a particular thread or start a new thread.
4) Avoid offensive titles (with four letter words).
5). Keep your posts, avatars and signatures clean (PG-13 rated).
6) Do not harrass other users, no name calling, and do not insults another member.
7) NO Vendor or Sponsor Bashing. If you have a problem let the Admins or Mods know.
8) NO NSFW topics or threads under any condition.
9) Absolutely no member or info harvesting unless you have permission from the Admins.

Rules will be added/adjusted as necessary. If you have any complaints please let the administrator staff know.

Above all else, have fun and try to respect others.

Thanks! And enjoy the forums!

Civictd04
Everyone please refer to rule one & pay attention to where you are posting a thread as I am now moving threads into their appropriate locations & it is taking a long time to go through all the threads in all the sections & clean them up. If you are not certain where to post a thread, ask a mod or admin & they can assist you. Thank you for your time & your consideration.
Tufast

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Sounds good and thanks for the work Tufast... I think in the long run it will help out finding information.
+1..........I wanted to straighten it out B4 it got too far out of hand, but yeah it'll make it easier to find info.

Also; folks make sure you check & see that there isn't a thread already discussing the topic you want to go over, as I would rather resurrect an old thread than start a new one on the same thing. Simply because the old info may have great insight into the new (same) question at hand.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
i have a question on no.2 and no.8 what is trolling or post whoring and what does NSFW stand for?
A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

A post whore is someone who posts on an online forum just for the sake of posting. He or she doesn't have to have any relevant or complete thought to post. As long as the post count goes up, he or she is happy.

BTW even though my nearly 8k posts make me look like a post whore (which I could be)hehe, my posts are relevent.

The North, South, Feast & West letter IDK to be honest...LoL

sabba, LC some help please.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I like that idea.
One of the forums I used to be on all the time (team-integra.net) made you check "I read the rules" boxes during new member sign up. Perhaps something along those lines would work.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yup i agree on that one. It could in theory help keep the forums noob free( i.e. posting non-vendor links which then have to be cleaned up by mods)

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Originally Posted by MSUGeoman22
Can we make it manditory for new members to read before they are allowed to join/post?
It do sound like a good idea.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
For about three days I received a swarm of emails as if the site had been hacked.. Did anyone else have similar issues?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts