Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Your CNC guy SUCKS!

I remember that was a big issue with the tie-rods I bought from you also..
Might want to look into a different CNC shop.. Just an idea. ;)

Anyhow, I'm trying to get a meet together for the end of this monthish, I think you guys are pretty centrally located.. Did you ever get into that new shop, and would you still be willing to host??

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Your CNC guy SUCKS!

I remember that was a big issue with the tie-rods I bought from you also..
Might want to look into a different CNC shop.. Just an idea. ;)

Anyhow, I'm trying to get a meet together for the end of this monthish, I think you guys are pretty centrally located.. Did you ever get into that new shop, and would you still be willing to host??
Our CNC guy has a lot on his plate right now and our Genesis steering angle kit pieces is not the first priority. We did not sell you tie-rods, we sold you rear adjustable toe links. None of those parts were done at our CNC shop, they were done at our machine shop.

We won't be moving for awhile. We'd love to attend any meet that is scheduled in the near feature.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Just a quick question about the tire setup, what size wheel and tire combo do you have on the front? Just gauging how big of a wheel and tire size I could put without rubbing the sidewall.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
I meant toe-links.. lol.
Didn't realize the machine shop was a different sorce than the cnc guy though, and yeah its totally understandable that he has other projects, I was only joking anyways.

Just excited about the angle mod kit and want it to be done!

Would you guys be willing to let us use your parking lot for our meet? Tukwila is pretty central, plus you can show off all of your goodies to everyone.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Just a quick question about the tire setup, what size wheel and tire combo do you have on the front? Just gauging how big of a wheel and tire size I could put without rubbing the sidewall.
We're currently running a 19x9 +18 wheel size on the front with a 235/35/19 tire. Our Gen is pretty low and we don't have any rubbing issues

I meant toe-links.. lol.
Didn't realize the machine shop was a different sorce than the cnc guy though, and yeah its totally understandable that he has other projects, I was only joking anyways.

Just excited about the angle mod kit and want it to be done!

Would you guys be willing to let us use your parking lot for our meet? Tukwila is pretty central, plus you can show off all of your goodies to everyone.
No worries. If it's during a week day it might be better to have it at the park accross the street from us. For the weekend we might be able to make it work.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thundercats are GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Edit: On a more serious note, meet this Sunday, parts installed before?
I can be in your shop anytime you want.

Parts I want on before the meet are SS brake/clutch lines, Diff bushing, and of course the Steering Angle Kit

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Thundercats are GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Edit: On a more serious note, meet this Sunday, parts installed before?
I can be in your shop anytime you want.

Parts I want on before the meet are SS brake/clutch lines, Diff bushing, and of course the Steering Angle Kit
Let's shoot for noon tomorrow (Thursday). Work for you? The SS brake/clutch lines are made to order so we won't have those till about 5 days after you place your order. Diff bushing and steering angle kit we can do for sure. Just let us know.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'll be there.

Probably will install the SS lines along with my FRIXA pads once they are ready. Shame though, I was hoping to be able to experience the steps of improvement, if I do both then it will just be one major upgrade and I won't be able to tell how much help was from which.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
I'll be there.

Probably will install the SS lines along with my FRIXA pads once they are ready. Shame though, I was hoping to be able to experience the steps of improvement, if I do both then it will just be one major upgrade and I won't be able to tell how much help was from which.
Yeah I'm always wondering which brake mod made the biggest difference in my braking.

I was in a spot to day where I had to turn real sharp in order to turn around, doing a 3pt & wishing the whole time I had this kit LoL
Maybe I will buy it once I have everything else. At least that way it would match other suspension parts I'm getting from KPR.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
182 Posts
^This is my biggest reason for getting the kit, I think it will make every drive just a bit more enjoyable.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
^This is my biggest reason for getting the kit, I think it will make every drive just a bit more enjoyable.
Well my big ass BMW 540i had a much better turning radius than my GenCoupe & I've been contemplating this kit myself if for nothing else, like you said.

Plus I have intentions on getting the followng KPR parts anyways:
-Adjustable toe rods
-Adjustable upper control arms
-Adjustable rear traction rods
& this steering angle kit would complment this list nicely.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
182 Posts
I also have their toe rods and shift knob, planning on getting the SS brake/clutch line and diff bearing. Maybe some other goodies they bring out later..

·
Registered
182 Posts
Official!

Satheian is first with steering angle kit installed!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Been installed for a few days now.. install was only about an hour at the KPR shop, I watched most of it.

Driving with it has been an absolute pleasure, its amazing what a difference 15 degrees of steering can make.
I haven't tried drifting yet, but parking at todays supercrowded meet was very easy, in fact everytime I've parked it (even just normal backing into a standard 90 degree spot) is much simpler. It really just feels like the car should have always been this way.
No mod that I've done so far has been more satsfying.

I expect that a short shifter may exceed this one, but only time will tell.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts