Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since there seems to be only a few Genesis Coupes and Sedans in Hawaii (on Oahu anyway) I figured I'd post up what I see when I see them... (though I'm told by the dealership that there are quite a few on island)

So.. here goes..

Yesterday (11/24) spotted a woman driving a Nordschleife Grey Coupe, westbound on Moanalua Road just below (Ige's (near Buzz's Steak House)), Don't think she saw me in my Karussell White Coupe tho.

I'll keep posting and hope that maybe I'll be able to post up some Sedans and more coupes and maybe they'll find their way to the boards.

/.burt./

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Since there seems to be only a few Genesis Coupes and Sedans in Hawaii (on Oahu anyway) I figured I'd post up what I see when I see them... (though I'm told by the dealership that there are quite a few on island)

So.. here goes..

Yesterday (11/24) spotted a woman driving a Nordschleife Grey Coupe, westbound on Moanalua Road just below (Ige's (near Buzz's Steak House)), Don't think she saw me in my Karussell White Coupe tho.

I'll keep posting and hope that maybe I'll be able to post up some Sedans and more coupes and maybe they'll find their way to the boards.

/.burt./
Aloha!

Lived some years in Ohau........race bike at Hicam Airport nearby track. Every time Korean friends, relative come to Hawaii, I had to be an guide going all the place so many times. Clean air, beautiful beaches, clean tap water you can drink.

Perhaps, make an decal for upper window "www.genesisforums.org"

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Spotted a Silverstone 3.8 on the way home today on Moanalua Freeway after the Halawa/H3 cutoff (Aiea/Pearl City bound).

And PowerAXEL, very kewl that you used to live here! The track here has closed (Hawaii Raceway Park) and there is very few venues for 'speed' these days... There's SCCA Solo2, and ....... well not much on Oahu anyway.. there's the hope for a new track someday (Kalaeloa (old Airstation Barbers Point area) Raceway park is a grassroots effort to reestablish a racing venue0.

Stickers would be good, but I would think that I'd have to have design okay from the owners of this forum first. Perhaps that's a conversation I can have with the webmasters (do you know who they are?).

Aloha! and Happy Turkey Day! (Happy Thanksgiving!)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
4:20pm today...Spotted a Karussell White (partially debadged (no 3.8 or 2.0T) Genesis Coupe (no wing) drive by Sand Island Access Road (nearby Nimitz McDonalds).... Town-bound. I was at the intersection in my Coupe, waiting for the light to change so I could go home (airport bound)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup seems that way.. lol.. and to make it worse,... my ride is parked... while I'm in Japan/Singapore 'til mid month :/
I came from a 06 STI, interesting to see an Evo owner coming over to this side as well ;)

I'm driving a Karussell White 2.0T, and the only one at the TFT2009 event last weekend.

·
Registered
2 Posts
tazer808 ive been MIA on here for a while but i did spot a white Gen coupe in waipio gentry today, thought it may have been you? Or could have been someone test driving from the tony dealership idk

·
Registered
95 Posts
Check that out, i'm going to be in Eva Beach, (or Ewa how ever you pronounce it) this summer. Maybe i'll pass by some of you guys, Ill be right across frommmmm i wanna say st. francis but i have not been there since 2008. Good luck though on your quest to find GC out there!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.