Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
nope i dont think they are playing around....

on a side note, is it true they toke the car outa the F&F new movie? cause if they did THANK GOD!! thats the wrong hype for this car

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nope i dont think they are playing around....

on a side note, is it true they toke the car outa the F&F new movie? cause if they did THANK GOD!! thats the wrong hype for this car
Here's a story regarding this. When I visited Hyundai back in September I asked the Hyundai rep showing me around about the F&F4 movie. He wouldn't say much other than he didn't want to talk about it. It was obviously a sore subject with him. We then later went to a place that does some prep work for Hyundai for their autoshows and they also do the photography of the cars. I mentioned the F&F4 movie and the owner of the shop said they had a car READY for the movie. But for whatever reason the producers at the last minute did not want to use the car... at that point the Hyundai rep instructed the owner of the shop not to discuss the subject anymore. Like I said, it was obiously a very sore subject with him.

Thats what I HEARD not 100%....but let me say if they did thank the communist gods....but then hopefully most ricers will not be able to afford this car and neons all at the same time
Yeah I could care less about this movie but I think I'll still goto watch it. But before I do I'm going to watch the first one again. I figure you can't get worse than the first movie and so even if the fourth one stinks it won't be that big of a disappointment.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
w00t, w00t, Hyundai is taking over. LoL Man, I frickin love this company.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Too bad they didnt sponsor the half time show and actually scheduled performances by people that would actually be watched. LOL

All aboard the ever sinking Super Bowl half time FAIL BOAT! :gay:

Ever since Janet's boob deployed on stage a few years back the half time shows have SUCKED!

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How awesome would it be if the released the pricing and an official release date during the pre-game, or in one of the commercials?
Yeah I can't wait to know pricing, all this speculation is killing me.

Too bad they didnt sponsor the half time show and actually scheduled performances by people that would actually be watched. LOL

All aboard the ever sinking Super Bowl half time FAIL BOAT! :gay:

Ever since Janet's boob deployed on stage a few years back the half time shows have SUCKED!

Yup, although Brucie being on the show I'll watch that cuz I like him.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not my fault you're old. Plus..... You called him "Brucie".:jester:

*hands Springsteen a cookie.... no. A whole pack of double stuff Oreo's."

P.S.- I like plenty of "musical talent". Eric Clapton > Springsteen.

man, i never would have thought to be called "old".. i'm depressed now.. :cry:

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Yeah sabbasaun, I have to agree on Jrod on that one, calling the man Brucie that is:gay:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.