Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about that the 1st commercial after the coin toss. Thats right the Genesis coupe commercial. Felt good.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can't even get on Edityourown.com right now LOLOL Guess this puppy is actually gonna do real good!!!! I can't wait to trade in my Accent for one!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sabba i feel you bro and that HYUNDAI !!!! commercial where they showed the bmw people and other people pissed was so funny and then it said Hyundai North American Car of the Year. Hehehehe it was good to see.

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
I can't even get on Edityourown.com right now LOLOL Guess this puppy is actually gonna do real good!!!! I can't wait to trade in my Accent for one!!!
Yeah I imagine the site was pretty busy after the Smashing Pumpkins commercial... One of the cool features on the edityourown.com site is you can turn on the "driver" voice and hear Rhys Millen talk about the car as he is driving the course... he describes how it handles, and the performance, etc.. pretty cool.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Man this is so exciting! I can't keep myself from smiling like an idiot :D
+1........That's how I felt about the columns commercial when they said wait til they see what we have in store for them this year....this is getting kinda fun...LoL :rofl:

Sabba i feel you bro and that HYUNDAI !!!! commercial where they showed the bmw people and other people pissed was so funny and then it said Hyundai North American Car of the Year. Hehehehe it was good to see.
+1....Angry Bosses was killa...LoL :jester:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.