Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
They should've gotten a better driver to do that. Gen looked like it had lots of torque down low. seemed very controlled too (the car, not the driver). Wich you could hear the SC, though.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some more vids, this one looks like 0-100kph, maybe in the turbo coupe? Non-professional driver probably, only did it in 8s.

[ame="[/FONT]http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=hEUJqUAB0M8$"]0-100kph acceleration[/ame]

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They should've gotten a better driver to do that. Gen looked like it had lots of torque down low. seemed very controlled too (the car, not the driver). Wich you could hear the SC, though.
Yeah funny, I was thinking they also needed a better camera person. They fool kept zooming in and out needlessly and holding the camera at weird angles.

It did seem to rev higher than the black and grey coupe that was in the previous videos that came out a few weeks ago. I wonder if they fixed the traction control issues with this version?

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Woo hoo, nice vids! I wonder on the drifting if they got to do any shakedown runs or not. I know the last "drifting" event they sort of threw it all together at the last minute. I wonder how much seat time the driver actually got. It's not like I would be able to do any better. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.