Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I personally don't like the factory GenCoupe tail lamps. I believe this will be one of my 1st mods along with the head lamps, since it will make such a huge asthetic improvement w/o costing an arm & a leg. I'm also thinking of seperating the head lamps & repainting the housing backgrounds to match the color of the car (red in my case). But, this is what I think Hyundai should of done with the tail lamps, make them smilar to the sedans.

I wanna give credit to Gencoupe.com for this pic

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
182 Posts
Has anyone posted pics of the SuperLUX tails here yet? I don't want to double post if they are, but they are really nice looking.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thanks Crooked, I think the SL look nicer than the above mentioned one's, but they are very similar, just upside down. lol
Idk why, but I feel the turn signal and reverse lights belong below the tails/brakes.

I do wish the SL had used the LED's they put in there differently though; I've always felt the brake light should be it's own light, rather than just being brighter, for safety purposes. If my gen is slowing down, I sure as hell want the guy behind me to KNOW it, not just 'think' that it got brighter.
(and yes, I know that's what the center light is for, but MORE is better)

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
31 Posts
I dig that style and i really think the superlux are nice

im not sure if i like mostly red taillights on my red car cuzz of the different tones in red

the first pic is makin me rethink it tho

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yeh I cannot stand the stock tail lights. I am ordering the Superlux tails this week and sending them directly to my tint guy who dips em and the finish product is just as shiny and black as the paint on the car. He is going to leave the white of the tail lights untinted. Should be really outstanding when its all done. Should be on the car within the next couple of weeks. Ill definitely post up pics when I put em on.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I am partial to the ones on the white car altho it seems it may have cause some problems with the effectiveness of your reverse lights...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.